CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flowers

So, I guess I'm on a roll today as far as posting goes. :o)

So Monday night, Mike calls me, telling me he has to run by Wal-Mart before he comes home, and being the sweet husband that he is, asks me if I need anything. So, I think for a minute, and start rattling off a list. It went something like this: Umm...Well, I could use some new hair scrunchies, a shirt would be nice, Oh! I need some new eyeliner, I'm almost out, something chocolate would be good...umm, that's all I can think of for now. After I rambled on for a few seconds about all these things I really didn't need, I laughed a little, and said, "No, dear. I don't need anything. thanks though. See you when you get home." So that was the end of that. Or so I thought. When he did get home, I was rummaging in the cabinets, trying to figure out what to make for dinner, and he came up be hind me. when I turned around, we were talking, so I didn't really pay attention to the bag he was holding, until he opened it up for me to see. He had bought me a beautiful potted flower. I don't know what they're called, but I love it. :o) He also bought me a bag of Hershey's Bliss chocolates, which I would venture to say are just as good as Dove. :o) Anyways, here are pictures of the flowers. :o)






4 comments:

Courtney Michelle Photography said...

Hey Kassandra!
I am glad that you found the book on Amazon! I hope you enjoy it.... I sure did!
Wow! Your pictures were beautiful! You are good girl! The colors were just beautiful, and the clarity and everything was so perfect. So you are doing great... you might not need that book after all! :)
Courtney

Jenn said...

Beautiful flowers!!! Enjoy them...it doesn't last forever :0)

blondevue... said...

That was super sweet of him! :)
He did a great job of picking it out too!
Then again, it wouldn't really have mattered what they looked like, would it have? :-) Totally just the thought!
Have fun this weekend.
Love ya,
Tori

Anonymous said...

Those flowers are pretty!
Lydia~