CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

This Ice Cream.....


Is AWESOME. :o) It's been added to my list of favorites, along with Haagen Dazs White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle, and Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream. I recently discovered this one, being on a coconut kick ever since returning from Hawaii. Anyways, seriously, this ice cream is amazing. I really love it. Just thought I would share. If you're looking for something new, and you actually like this kind of stuff (*ahem* Lanae`) go get you some. :o)
**Sorry there hasn't been any Hawaii pictures!!!! I haven't forgotten, I just haven't had time!!! SORRY!!!! :o) Soon, really soon...I hope. :o) Take care, and have a GREAT 4th!!!

3 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Whateva' man, whateva'. How do you expect me to have a "GREAT 4th" when I haven't seen your Honeymoon pictures yet, eh? I think that you're just trying to get us so high w/excitement about actually, maybe, possibly, maybe not seeing these pictures sometime that when they come out they're going to be like the most fabtabulous pictures we've ever seen because they were so awaited. Ya, I see the method to your madness. ;-) I hope you have a "GREAT 4th" too. Good luck sleeping though because you're going to be so distraught thinking about how much you are mentally hurting your friends. Haha. You know you love me.

Kassandra said...

Haha, yeah, I do love you, my psycho friend. :o)

Rebekah L. said...

Hey I might actually even like this ice cream!