CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Ugly Blog

Sooo....I don't like my blog. It's kind of....blah...ya know? I've seen a few people, who have cool, interesting looking blogs. I'm not exactly savvy on this aspect of blogging, so would anyone like to give me a pointer or two on how to spice this thing up a little? I'd appreciate it...and hey, you probably would too, that way you don't have to look at the boringness of it, huh? :o) Haha, ok. Talk to ya later. See some of you tonight.

Oh, hey. Hopefully Day 2 pictures tonight...no, scrathch that. Tomorrow. :o)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you could change your layout. Of the the skin altogether. Of just come to wordpass along side of Bek and me... Way more options.
aMber

Anonymous said...

Try Pazam.com they have a ton of blogger layouts and accessorize.

Kassandra said...

thanks Aimee!!! :o)