CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So....

I started a post on Saturday that had pictures from Hawaii in it. I'm not sure why I didn't finish it though. I got sidetracked I suppose. I was trying to post pictures from Sunday, while editing the pictures from Friday. My husband was going to be home in an hour, and so far, in the two hours he had already been gone, I had only gotten the pictures edited that he asked me to, and none of the house done that he asked me to do, so the blogging was forgotten. :o) I'll try to do them tonight though, maybe. Lanae` is coming over for dinner (Yay!) so I don't know if they will get posted tonight or not. I will try though. :o) Anyways, I don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to let you all know what was going on with the pictures. :o) Talk to ya later.

4 comments:

blondevue... said...

o'hey, you posted. :) I haven't been on the blogs for a while, so I hadn't checked yours. So quite th suprise to see you had posted twice!
We added your bed last night, wow, it was awesome. We put them both in the big bedroom. I know..we are crazy, but its too lonely for either of us to be on the other end of the house. You should come over and see it, wait...why come over to my house? I still haven't gotten to see yours!
This is getting to long...I'll email you. :) Love you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

I'm hurt! Tori never comments to me anymore and I used to be the air she breathed. She has grown up and moved on.... ha ha ha jk. I am ok but it would be nice to get a comment everynow and again from some blondies! Love you both, holla
Amber

Anonymous said...

still waiting on those pictures of hawaii...lol jk just take you time....but still not to much time

Rebekah L. said...

Pictures! You promised...and you've already been married FOREVER!!