CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Honey Moon, Day 1: Sunday

This is at the airport (pretty huh?) :

Also the airport:

This is my husband waiting for our bags:

He was on the phone with the car rental place:

Hey! That's my bag!:

This was our car, we got a mustang, even though I can't stand Ford. :o)


Plumeria. We had a huge plumeria tree right out our front door. Pictures of that later.

Hibiscus, down where we parked:

Tall building. One of many. :o)

Palm trees, *sigh* I couldn't get enough of them.

My husband. :o) We went to this little grill restaurant.

The city from the parking garage


A cool tree we saw on our 2 1/2 hour walk to find the beach. We had fun. :o)

Just us. On our walk.

This other cool tree that grew over the sidewalk.

A fountain we found on our way back from the beach. (Yes, we did actually find it.) :o)


We had a pool by our condo. This was the only time we went down there.


Alright there you have it guys. Day one. :o) See, you've been begging and begging for pictures, but you'll probably be tired of them by the time I'm done. :o) Lata.

5 comments:

~Kluane said...

Neato=o) I can't wait to see the rest=o)

Jenn said...

I am soooo glad you guys got to go to Hawaii....although I am extremely jealous. I might make it there some day. Love the pictures!!I'll never get tired of them.

blondevue... said...

Cool night pictures, I can't ever seem to get used to the fact that its warm out when its so dark outside. Weird! I suppose Alaska has done that to me.
I love the oahu airport. Its so incredibly pretty.
Tonight was fun, thanks for coming out. Fixing my internet, playing volleyball, and eating with me was very fun. :) Love you,

Anonymous said...

Love it Love it Love it! Thanks for sharing,,, Man I miss being in the Honeymoon stage... Things were so New and Romantic. But I have to tell you I am going on 2 years with my man and I still get the butterflies in my belly each time we kiss.
Love you and thanks for sharing, please post more!
Amber

~Kluane said...

Alright...now...on to day two...