CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures...Now stop Complaining. :o)

Here are some pictures from the four days I spent with Bek. We had a good time, just hanging out and being around each other. It was a real blessing to be able to see her again. Love you Bek! :o)

We took Susannah to the park for her first picnic! It was great. :o)
















Alright, there are some pictures for your monstrous photographic appetites. Hope you enjoyed them. :o) I have some more, on a CD and on my camera, of my cousins and stuff, that I will try to post later. Who knows, though? It may take me another week-and-a-half to post those. :o) Talk to y'all later. :o)

6 comments:

~Kluane said...

May I ask a question???

What are picuters?=o)
Neat pictures, the one of you sitting on the bench is a really good picture=o)
Kluane

Mrs.Lambert said...

i love them!!!!!thank you so much for sharing...ive been waiting forever!!!!you look really fat in the last one!ah-hahahahahha!!!thats only funny cuz your so incredibly skinny(: kisses,ang

blondevue... said...

Ok, so what are you doing?
Your not answering your phone,,or email. You've got to hear about my morning. bleh. :-|
Hope you made it to work,,
I was a bit late you'd say. This guy side swiped my truck after I went into the ditch (partway) across from mcpeaks. It was just jolly. I guess I'll be getting a new vehicle sooner than I thought. I have a feeling the damage will cost more to repair than the truck is worth, but we'll see. It still drives, so thats nice. :) Actually there are many blessings in this morning, but now I'm worried about'cha. Call me at the office when you get there.
Lisa's in her test right now, so pray for her. :))
Love you!
Tori

Kassandra said...

thanks ang. :o) glad you're happy now. :o)

Excuse ME, Kluane. :P I'll get that changed right away for you, spelling police officer. :P Actually, i'm glad you pointed it out. I hate it when stuff gets spelled wrong. :o)

Anonymous said...

hi Kassandra - I really liked your engagement pictures,, very pretty,, and the two of you look VERY happy. Good for you. ;o) We are happy for you two,, too. Anyways -- here's that email address,, sorry it took so long to get it to you. "Janet Ballek" ok,, the first part is
chefjanet -- then the "at sign",,, then mosquitonet.com (Sorry I had to split it up but it wouldn' let me sent it otherwise.) Have a great day -- Laurel

Anonymous said...

Your very welcome Kassandra=o)
~Spelling Police~ =o)