CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

I AM Alive :o)

Hey guys! How are things going? Pretty good down here. I'm at Bek's house right now. :o) Her baby is super cute. :o) Anyways, nothing too exciting is going on, just enjoying my vacation. :o) i think we're going to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow. That should be fun. The last time I went though, was a little crazy. But this time, I know what I'm doing a little bit better, so maybe it won't be so bad. We shall see though. So, anyways, I was going to post some pictures of the random things I have been doing, and the silly pictures that my cousin and I always take, but they're all on her laptop, at college with her, so I guess you'll have to wait again. :o) I'm feeling rather lazy about posting anyways. :o) So, I think I'm going to go. I've got a couple other things to do, then I'm gonna go to bed! :o) Ya'll take care, and I'll try to work up the motivation to post again soon. :o) Bye.

11 comments:

Jenn said...

So JEALOUS!!! Although not as much as I would be if we weren't going to be there Mon. I hope you're having a great time. When Phil and I get back we want to have you and Mikey over for dinner. Have a great time. Jenn

Mrs.Lambert said...

HEY YOU SHOULD SEE IF THERES A DAVID'S BRIDAL AROUND...I HEAR THEY ALWAYS HAVE REALLY GOOD CLEARANCE SALES GOING(: MISS AND LOVE YOU...GIVE MY FAT LITTLE NEICE LOTSA SUGARS FOR ME...ANG

Anonymous said...

Hey kass, maybe when this baby gets here you can come one of these days to see me. That would be so much fun. Well hope you have good luck with the shoping. I got the first dress I tried on. When you find it you'll just know that was it! Love you tons,
Amber

Happy Girl said...

How goes the dress shopping today? :o)

blondevue... said...

I distinctly remember emailing you MUCH more when I was out of town, than you have emailed me this time!!! lol...
Hope you had fun with Bek.
Stop being 'lazy' as you would say, and post. ;-)
You know we love you,
PS. you'd better really be soaking the sun up down there, because there isn't any here. I want to go back to Hawaii!!! wahhhh. :( We should go in February for the weekend or something...hehheh. O'wait, we're saving money. Nevermind, just enjoy it while you can. :-) (The sun!)
Summer will come someday,,,I can't wait!
your friend,
Tori

Mrs.Lambert said...

hey make yourself usefull and post some pictures of my gorgeous neice!!!(:hope your having fun...see you soon!!!love,ang

Happy Girl said...

Miss you deary

blondevue... said...

I love the title of your post "I am Alive" lol...
Are you alive today?
I'm not really feeling like I am...lol. 3am is nuts. We are too old for this! hehehehe. Or maybe 3.5 hours of sleep is the nuts part.
It was awesome to watch Mike glowing last night. Apparently I'm not the only one glad your home! :)
Alright, you get some rest today, or work or whatever you decided to do.
Saturday is going to be great. Wedding shopping here we come! :)
Hey, can you email me pics of kaylee's dress?
I'm rambling,,,back to it for me... :-P
love u.
tori

Happy Girl said...

Ok K-a-s-s-a-n-d-r-a, it's been ten hours already,and you haven't changed that thing yet.... :o) You know you love me.

~Kluane said...

Are you going to post anything new or are you to busy? If you need help with anything for the wedding and I'm available to help go ahead and ask=o) I love helping for weddings=o)

~Kluane said...

Oh! did you find a wedding dress?