CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sorry...

Wow, has it really been almost a month since the last time I posted? That's crazy! Things have been a little nuts lately... I AM getting married soon people! :o) Anyways, this post won't be very wordy, but here are some pictures I have been promising you guys for forever. :o) Hope you all are doing great. Have a good night/day, whenever you happen to read this. :o)






In the Bridal Shop where I found my dress:

Lauren and Lanae`

Mom and the Lady's baby who owned the bridal shop

"The Girls"

Kari and her baby Gracie


David's Bridal:

Tori trying on a necklace. We ended up buying them for all the bridesmaids. They were really pretty. :o)

At Red Robin:







Ok, Tori's gonna kill me for this one, but we all made funny faces, and they're all on here, so no complaining! :o) We all looked like dorks, and it was fun!

Lauren's goofy one

Mom wouldn't do a nerdy one. She just had to be all normal and smile. :P
Obviously me...making a dumb face. you only live once right? :o)
Lanae`. Cute. :o)
Our desert before....
and after. :o)
Re-packing the car.....
Lauren and I bing Dorks. :P
Ta da!!! Mom did it!!! :o) (really, it was a major feat)
Umm.... running through wal-mart....to be continued...
Ok, guys that's all for now. I'm super tired. I gotta go to bed. Hope you enjoyed these. More to come. Maybe in another 25 days? :o) hehe. :o)

15 comments:

~Kluane said...

I looooove going to Red Robin...=o)
That looked like really good dessert, Yum=o)

Anonymous said...

Wow you posted!!!! I was so happy to see something new to read. I love all the pictures. Your mom looks amazing... How much weight has she lost? I can't believe how much you all have changed and oh my gosh your getting married!!!! I can't believe how fast its happened.
Love ya'
Amber

Anonymous said...

Nice goofy pics! The dessert looks good! Looks like ya'll had fun!!!
Lydia~

Kassandra said...

Thanks for the comments guys. I've missed them. I guess that's what happens when you don't post in FOREVER huh? :o) Anyways, thanks again.

blondevue... said...

OK, last night when you said that you had posted. I was happy. Then you said for me to look, and then I knew I should be scared!
I seriously should try my hand at hacking into your blogger acct. and deleting that picture. I wouldn't be too sure that your password really wasn't MR.MICHAELRYAN, or something to do with snowboarding and burtin. lol.
Thanks for last night, the party fabulous and so much fun. :)
And I love my necklace. :))
Hope your having a good day!
T

Kassandra said...

I already told you goofy, it doesn't have anything to do with Mike. :P And it also does not have anything to do with snowboarding, or Burton, which you spelled wrong, dork. :P You would never guess it, so don't try. If the rest of us have to look retarded, then so do you. :P Love ya.

blondevue... said...

Yeah well I've never been much of a 'burton all the way' fan, I'm just like 'ahh whatever works' when it comes to gear. As long as it works right and you know, looks somewhat girlie. :) So your more into it than I. :) Thats why I thought something along those lines.
Talking about pwords is funny. Amber knows mine, she was helping me with mine last year and I haven't every changed it. :) No need to... and you would never guess mine either. Its kind of odd. :~) But you could probably guess all of my bank/cell phone and email pwords. You just know me too well. Ahhh shucks. :)
Alright, Love you, see ya in 1.45 hours.

~Kluane said...

You guys are sooooo goofy=o)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

blondevue... said...

I like looking back at these pictures,,, :)
Well...all except that ONE!
If it all works out, on your end. Lisa can come this weekend too.
I am so happy your getting married, but I feel like I'm kind of loosing you too. I guess thats suposed to happen...but its still sad.
You will have to come out and go to Chena Lakes with us this summer, you know...like in August or something, maybe even December...lol..once you can handle leaving your new husband and all. :-) Until then I supose...he can come too. =o)
I should have just emailed you,,I was just on here looking at the pics again.
Love you,
Tori

Kassandra said...

You're funny, Tori. Yes, we'll come to Chena Lakes. :o) I should hope that I won't be able to leave my new husband for a very long time. :o) That's how it's supposed to be right? We're supposed to "cleave" to eachother, you know. :o)

~Kluane said...

Hey...it's been 30 days this time=o) hehehe...

Kassandra said...

I know, I need to get on it soon. Things are pretty crazy right now. I'll try to post soon! :o)

neverletmeforget said...

You're at the one month marker today huh? wowza! Those six months have been going by fast! Probably not so much for you huh? Do you see anywhere in this super busy month ahead a time for posting? =o)

Anonymous said...

Don't you think its time you posted again?
Missing you!
Amber