CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Pictures

Here are some pictures from our trip. Trust me, there are TONS more. These are just the ones off of Tori's camera. I'll get the rest to you when I get them. :o)


Lauren. :o)


The Beautiful Lanae`

Tori with her neice Lanie. So cute. Poor baby was sick though (Lanie not Tori.) :o)

Ok, I know what the little girls' name is, I just don't know how to spell it so here it goes. Samara? Hope I didn't COMPLETELY butcher it. :o) We were at Tanya's (Tori and Lanae`'s sister-in-law) house.

Lanae` and I

Tori and Lanae`'s cousin, Maria. Isn't her hair GEORGOUS?!?!? I thought so anyways. :o)

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

Yes, Maria's hair is pretty. She is such a sweetie too. =)
I have no idea how to spell her name either, so don't feel bad.
I can't believe its this cold, I am sitting by the heater vent in school tonight!!! :)

neverletmeforget said...

aw...cute pics =o)

The power was out over here for almost three hours today. We were going a little crazy cause we didn't know how long it would be out, so we started doing desperate things like melting snow on the wood stove and stuff like that ;o)
But thankfully it's back on now! We might have to cancel church tonight cause it's so cold. I hope not.....Well if we don't I guess I'll see ya then =o)
~Kriss~

Kassandra said...

Yeah, Kriss, mom said that it's tenatively cancelled unless it's warmer than -35, so I guess we'll see what happens. I wish it would warm up!!! :o)

~Kluane said...

Lauren is hilarious...what's she doing eating a sucker=o)
I thought Maria was going to college? Her hair is very pretty. Looks like you guys had fun...

Kassandra said...

I can't remember what happened, but for some reason, she couldn't go. Maybe God had other plans for her right now.