CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Nothing Exciting

So, I'm being bullied to post something, so here it is. ;o)

Nothing has been going on really. My weekend was pretty much uneventful. Monday night I made dinner. It was supposed to be enchilada casserole, but I think it turned out to be more like enchilada soup. :o) It was still good though. Last night, I went shopping with my mom. We had a pretty good time. I finally got all my Christmas shopping done. Well, for the family anyways. I'm gonna get my friends' stuff in Texas when I go, in 2 weeks, and 3 days! :o) I'm very excited. I just miss my cousins so much! I can't wait see them, and the rest of my family. :o) My cousin Hunter graduated boot camp in Georgia on Friday, December 7th. He's home now for a while, until January 4th, I believe. So, I will get to see him for a few days while I'm there. I'm really happy about that. He's the cousin that is closest in age to me (5 weeks younger) and we're pretty close, so I can't imagine going down there and not seeing him. When he leaves Texas again, he'll be going to Airman School, I believe, for the Rangers. Please keep him in your prayers. It would worry me to death to have him over in Iraq. I know that it is all in God's hands though.

So, this Friday is our Christmas party for work. It's at Wedgwood. I'm looking forward to it. It will at least be interesting, I'm sure. I'll probably be sitting with David and Eleanore (the people who's adorable children I babysit). :o) So, I guess that could be a post for next week. I'll tell you all how the party went. I didn't go last year, because I was in Texas, so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. We shall see though.

Well, ok, that's about all that's going on in my life right now. :o) Hope you all are having a good week!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. I'm having a good week. :o) I can't believe that you leave so soon! I'm excited for you, but I'm going to miss you.

Kassandra said...

wow, that was fast. I JUST posted that. :o) cool. I'll miss you too. Love you! :o)

Anonymous said...

(clearing throat) you were not being bullied!!!=o)
Anyways thanks for posting even though nothing exciting ever goes on in your "boring life" although that sounds pretty interesting to me=o)

Rebekah L. said...

see ya soon!!!!!!!!!

Kassandra said...

thanks, Kluane. :o) It's probably a good thing that you pester me to post. :o) See ya later.

Anonymous said...

Uhhh....time to post again
(just kidding)=o)
Just doing my job=o)=o)=o)

Anonymous said...

My my, aren't we popular!? Six comments within 1 day!

Kassandra said...

I know right?!? :o) I'm rather enjoying it myself. :o) Hope you're having a great time. :o) I love ya.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a good time waiting on Christmas to get here. I hope that your party goes well. Talk to you later,
Amber

~Kluane said...

are you coming to the recital tonight?
Kluane

blondevue... said...

You had better post soon.
Thats all I have to say.
I can't believe I am not there right now.
I expect pictures.
I'm sitting here crying, of all the time for me to be gone.
I'm missing one of the most amazing times of your guys life. Over the phone just isn't the same.
O'yeah, and the beach is great. There is a sun here, and it shines more than for four hours a day, so thats cool.
Some guy stole my phone yesterday.
So I had to put my account on hold, and you can't leave vmails on it now. But if you need anything from here. Email me kay hun.
The company bbq was good today, everyone got florecent orange t-shirts. Not something I'll wear to the office. lol. :o)
And for the last news..they (my boss, jerry and my parents) want me to stay until Friday, so I won't be back home until Saturday night.
Your in my prayers.
Love you,
Tori

Anonymous said...

Something exciting happened this weekend. :-)